THE TWIN TRACK JACKET - BRITISH RACING GREEN
Prix habituel 675,00 EUR
Prix habituelPrix unitaire par
PRIVATE WHITE V.C.
- Dramatic four pocket Twin Track biker jacket
- Removable, zip-out centre-front placket allows for layering in the cold (i.e. with the panel inserted to give an additional wrap of 4cm) and a neater silhouette (if removed), when worn snug over a piece of jersey.
- The detachable placket contains two hand-polished, two-way RIRI zips (N.B a two-way zip fastening makes it that much easier to get into cars, bikes and on to horses).
- Four external bellow pockets
- Two chest pockets with stud fastening and double stitched flaps
- Two wide-pleated stud-secure bellow pockets with envelope fastening and side-entry. These pockets are lined in the finest needlecord.
- Military-grade gunmetal hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Action-back sleeve for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Two internal stud-secure jet pockets
- The collar and collar-stand have been individually eyeleted (by hand) to support four etched copper rivets and a self-fabric hanger loop.
- Robust gunmetal buckle on a double fabric belt with metal eyelets and stud-secure belt keeper
- Stud-adjustable working gauntlet cuff with full fabric inlay to keep the wind and water out
- Stud-adjustable throat latch which is lined in 100% cotton needlecord. (The throat tab can be studded on the internal facing when not needed)
- Sleeves are fully lined in a soft 100% viscose for slippage and comfort
- The outside collar is fabricated with the finest UK woven 100% cotton needlecord (designed to be super-soft against the skin when the collar is popped to the sky)
- Self-fabric drip strip along the hem (to stop any water rising up and on to the lining)
- The 100% cotton canvas is made of long staple supima cotton. The fibre has been spun, dyed, woven and finished in a 230-year-old weaving mill in Lancashire using modern high-speed Rapier looms inserting thousand metres of weft per minute.
- Yarn dyed, brushed and water-resistant
- Handmade in Manchester - U.K.